We started as a public-private partnership in 2002 and continue to use that as our base. As such, we see solutions don’t come from only one sector, but from a combination of all of them. Business, government, non-profits, science, and the community all hold keys in the resilience puzzle and what we have developed reflects this.
We’re always looking to connect with new partners in every sector that can help us achieve our mission, and, we can help you meet yours. We have partners at local, state, regional, national, and international levels such as for the development of the Resilient Business program (Saglam Kobi) in Turkey. We would welcome the opportunity to partner with your organization – email us at info@DRBToolkit.org to connect!
We are so appreciative of all our partners who, for nearly two decades, have helped us bring our tools, resources and expertise to workplaces in the U.S. and abroad. Communities are made more resilient by each business and non-profit that takes action to strengthen against all hazards.
Here are some of our amazing partners:
- Hi Rise Network **NEW**
- UPS Foundation
- World Economic Forum (WEF)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Office Depot Foundation
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Small Business Development Centers (SBDC)
- California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services
- Washington State Emergency Management Division
- Washington State Region 5 – Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI)
- Federal Alliance for Safe Homes (FLASH)
- Earthquake Country Alliance
- University of Southern California / Southern California Earthquake Center (SCEC)
- Contingency Planners and Recovery Manager (CPARM)
- Cascadia Region Earthquake Workgroup (CREW)
- Pearce Global Partners Inc.
- Seattle Project Impact
- Seattle Police Foundation
Thanks to some special, individual partners:
DRB Contributors, Collaborators, Editors, Reviewers, Testers:
|Robert Allen, Pierce County Economic Development||Andrea Cohen, Cohen & Associates||Steve Charvat, University of Washington|
|Roger Ditto, SAFECO Corporation||Jerry Gardner, Washington Mutual||Jim Mullen, WA State Emergency Management|
|Karla Oman, SAFECO Corporation||Joan Scofield, WA Dept. of Insurance||Diane Schurr, Pierce County Emergency Mgmt|
|Tony Sinclair||Leahjo Tietz||Kyle Wunderlin|
|Many individual CPARM members and others who provided support, feedback, and encouragement|